For an improved experience, please update your browser to one of the following:
For urgent assistance, please contact us:
Early career with IBM and Jaguar Cars. Infantry officer with British Army. Executive search with Whitehead Mann (now Korn/Ferry) in London, then Norman Broadbent in Birmingham (NBS).
In 1996 joined Deloitte to lead Executive Search in the Midlands. In 1999 regulation changed for accountancy firms and executive search was deemed to compromise auditor independence, so founded an independent Executive Search firm in early 2000.
Partner of Friisberg & Partners International since 2010 when he acquired a shareholding in Friisberg & Partners International.
– Named one of the 42 under 42 to watch in the Midlands
Business Insider Magazine, June 2010.
– Chair of expert panel “Managing in an Employee Owned Business”
EOA Conference, November 2014.
– Invited speaker at Institute of Directors for the launch of its
Non-Executive Director Programmes, November 2015.
– Guest speaker at University of Birmingham seminar on
Succession in Family Businesses, March 2017.
– Keynote speaker at Royal Bank of Scotland Legal Conferences on
Leadership in Law Firms, Winter/Spring 2017.
– Top5 Human Resources Adviser, Experian & Enterprise Nation
Top50 Adviser Awards 2018.
– Member of National SME Council of CBI,
from September 2019.